If you're looking to reach out directly to customers in your area, you've come to the right place. Q95 FM is one of the most listened to stations in the region, and overall, one of the biggest media outlets in the area.
If you want to get your message out to the thousands of potential customers in your area over our 100,000 watt tower, just contact Gormon Collins at (606) 886-8409 or at email@example.com to get started.
We're also seeking advertising partners to get on board with this new website. Q95FM.net is an incredibly powerful, flexible, and versatile advertising opportunity, where you can have your message seen by our thousands of visitors.
- Placement: The gray boxes on this page show our standard placements for ads (and where they'll perform the best), but we can put yours practically anywhere you want.
- Targeting by content: You can put your ad on every page or on any specific page(s)--if you want to target just readers of the sports page or just contest entrants, it's completely possible.
- Targeting by location: Our Listener Club members tell us their county when they sign up, to help our site give them news, sports, events, movie times, school closings, and other local content more specific to where they live. Your ad can take advantage of this same infrastructure to target audiences on a county-by-county basis.
- Dynamic possibilities: Your ad can be configured to display different content, use different wording, or only show up at certain times--based on time of day, listener location, what the station is currently airing--even the current weather and temperature outside!
- In-house design: Whether you have an ad already made or you need one built for you--big or small, simple or complex, static, animated, or totally interactive--if you can imagine it, we can build and host it for you.
- Go deeper than the click: Most ads are just a link out to your site. If you want your space on our pages to do more--for instance, allow users to sign up for your newsletter, "Like" your Facebook page, vote in your poll--it can be done.
- All the data you could ever want: How many clicks you get, which page they're coming from, what time, and more--so even if you don't have an analytics system set up on your site, we can tell you every aspect of how your ad is performing.
For more information about what we can do for you, call the station at (606) 886-8409 or e-mail the station's webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.