Application process for LIHEAP opens January 4
The Big Sandy Area Community Action Program will begin taking applications for the Crisis component of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 4. The Crisis component is designed to help poverty-level families and individuals pay heating bills if they are in danger of losing their primary source of heat as a result of being unable to pay their bill. For more information about the Crisis segment of LIHEAP, contact the Big Sandy Area Community Action Program in your county.
- In Floyd County: (606) 874-3595
- Martin County: (606) 298-3217
- Magoffin County: (606) 349-2217
- Johnson County: (606) 789-6515
- Pike County: (606) 432-2775