How do we obtain and what do we do with your information? We want to make it perfectly clear.
- Q95 FM does not collect any personal data unless you willingly and knowingly supply it to us--that is, if you enter it in a form (contests, requests, signing up for the listener club, etc.). Some third-party advertisements on this site may not abide by this policy. Say, for example, you click an ad; an advertiser might take note that you were referred to their website via our website. That sort of thing is done completely anonymously, with no personal or identifying information.
- Q95 FM uses the information you provide for these purposes:
- We want to make sure contest winners are eligible, as per the contest rules.
- We want to properly identify a winner when he or she claims a prize.
- We want to better understand the demographics of our listeners--anonymously, of course.
- We may contact winners by phone or e-mail to inform them that they have won--but remember, it's usually the responsibility of the entrant to check the winners lists to see if they won.
- We will post a winner's first name, last name, and city in the according winners list.
- We will never:
- Send you any unsolicited marketing e-mail (you can sign up for our e-mail blast if you want, but you can also opt out at any time)
- Make any unsolicited phone calls
- Sell or give your information to a third party
- WDOC, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We are in no other way affiliated with Amazon. "Amazon" and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.