Terms of Service
The following policies apply site-wide on Q95FM.net:
- WDOC, Inc. maintains the right to modify or remove content and services at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, contests, contest prizes, the listener club, and listener club user accounts. Usernames or user-generated content deemed to condone illegal or hateful activity may be deleted without warning. IP addresses flagged for possibly abusing our site may be blacklisted.
- It is never the responsibility of the station to contact contest winners--that information will be posted in the appropriate winners list. Prizes must be claimed within two calendar weeks from the date listed to claim that prize; otherwise, it becomes the property of WDOC, Inc. Some prizes may be time-sensitive and will need to be claimed sooner than two weeks.
- All content and information supplied to this website by its users, including but not limited to news tips, user-submitted photos, comments, and questions posed to the DJs, become the property of WDOC, Inc. for the purposes of hosting and displaying it on this site. This is true whether or not it is actually used on the website. Content and information may be modified at our discretion without consent. We will make every effort to provide attribution for such user-generated content so long as that information has been supplied to us.
- Some content on this website like school closings are generated by users and third-party administrators directly, without necessarily undergoing an approval process. Though we make every effort to keep such content within our own standards for quality and quickly remove content we deem hateful, obscene, or illegal, we cannot be held liable for such content on our site. Content and material on this site contributed directly by a user remains the property and legal liability of that user.
- The weather information on this site comes from a weather station at Julian Carroll Airport in Jackson, KY. The pictures included with our weather are there to give an at-a-glance idea of the current conditions. Though the weather on this site should be reasonably accurate for the entire listening region, weather can sometimes very greatly from place to place; you can get more area-specific conditions, forecasts, alerts and warnings at weather.gov. WDOC Inc. is not affiliated with NOAA.
- All transactions and interactions conducted between users of our Classifieds page are between those users. WDOC, Inc. is not responsible for any losses or any damages that may result. Our responsibility is limited solely to hosting the classified listings as we are compensated to do. The listings and all their content remain the property and legal liability of the posting user. We will hear complaints and take down listings proven to be false or misleading, but we are not liable for it and will not mediate disputes or get involved in any actual transactions.
- We try very hard to keep everything on this site accurate and up-to-date, but WDOC, Inc. can not be held liable for ramifications resulting from inaccuracies, misinformation, or out-of-date information. If something seems amiss, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- WDOC, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We are in no other way affiliated with Amazon. "Amazon" and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- By giving us your personal information, you understand that you are doing so willingly. While we work very hard to keep those details safe, secure, and confidential, you are inherently agreeing that Q95 FM and WDOC, Inc. can not be held liable for any possible breach of our security and any ramifications that may result.